Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Fantasy Baseball Team

I had my big fantasy draft on Wednesday and it was whopping success. I was picking up steals left and right. I had the 10th pick in a 10-team league. Here are the results in the form if I was to actually make a lineup:
LF Alfonso Soriano
CF BJ Upton
RF Manny Ramirez
1B Mark Teixeira
2B Chase Utley
C Victor Martinez
DH Milton Bradley/ Hideki Matsui
3B Chris Davis
SS Troy Tulowitzki

Rotation
RHP Josh Beckett
RHP Chad Billingsley
RHP Ervin Santana
RHP Chris R. Young
RHP Armando Galarraga

CP Jonathan Broxton

Other Pitchers: David Price, Kevin Slowey, John Maine, Kerry Wood, and Matt Lindstrom

The pitching is not overwhelming but I have enough collection that I can piece together a enough quality starts. April 6th can not get here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment